Monday, March 07, 2005

Completed Projects!

The socks for the grandchildren are completed! Dad is a major University of Tennessee fan, so the orange was an absolute. The rest of it was up to me, though, and I couldn’t resist the Regia yarn. Dad may root for the Vols, but Grandma is a Lady Vols fan!

The good thing is that the yarn I was waiting for is here! I've already begun the circular Feather and Fan shawl from A Gathering of Lace from the midnight Baby Alpaca. It's lovely yarn, and I can't wait to do some serious work on it this weekend. Of course, there are four weeknight evenings until then, and I can do quite a bit during them!

The Philosopher's Wool also arrived, along with the book. I've put it aside until I decide whether I want a cardigan or a pullover. My original idea was a pullover, but the more I look at it, the more I'm thinking "cardigan". The finished sweater will be so pretty that I'll want to wear it more than I can wear a pullover. I can wear a cardigan a lot more, I think, pulling it on over my knit tops. I may have to order a little more yarn, but then again, maybe not. There's probably enough already there!

New projects are so exciting!

No comments: