Thursday, October 07, 2004

Welcome!

Welcome to FiberLife!

I'm a fiberholic. There, I've admitted it. If it's hair or fur sheared from an animal or plant fuzz of any type, I'm interested. I'll spin the fluff, knit, weave, tat or crochet the resulting yarn into a fabric, and have a great deal of fun in the process. My Christmas gifts for family and friends are always hand-made, not homemade. My socks are hand-knit, my sweaters one-of-a-kind from sheep I've met personally, and my laces unique.

If the paragraph above sounds like I'm nuts, feel free to continue exploring. On the other hand, if you're either a fellow fiberholic, or if the basic information sounds intriguing, drop in from time to time. I'll be adding various information about my current fiber projects, and welcome comments and discussion.

No comments: